Tuesday 10 April 2007

danger Danger DANGER


Well yes, so I've been thinking, all this stuff I've been writing down, doesn't actually make me feel any better, in fact, it probably just makes me feel a bit worse... therefore, I figured if I started writing about the good stuff, then maybe I'll start to feel better, n'est pas? This whole 'problem shared' thing is balls, because unless you share it with the person that it involves, it's not going to solve anything. Well, yes, even though I'm thinking the problems are in my head and involve just me mostly (oh how beautifully introverted) it still doesn't work.


so


I have some work! that's good, especially as I'm getting money for it, which is nice, which has paid for my last trip to Warsaw* and also gone towards a tat, about which I have now some more ideas about (after seeing this pic --> )
So yeah, although I'm being subjected to endless gay innuendos (Uranus, discharged semen... ho... ho... ho...) and being blasted with unrelenting 80s music (it wasn't a good decade) I'm actually doing something worth doing, which is nice. I'm also meeting new people and all that kinda stuff, including some of my boss's mates who are based in Bristol, where I want to go, wey hey!
On the subject of meeting new people, met rather a few the other day too, who were all well sound, and my gf got compliments about me which was ace!
Though the dance positions are still hazy, and I know what that means...

No comments: