Wednesday 7 March 2007

Superman

Right, so, for the first time ever... I... got... fired...

Yeah, so I get this amazing opportunity to get some experience e-x-a-c-t-l-y where I want to be, and I go and fuck it up. I remember when I said 'this is all going so incredibly well, what's going to happen to screw it all up?' but at the time I thought that it might possibly be something that was out of my control, but no, I only have myself, my ignorance, my lack of foresight and my naivety to blame.

Well I think I've beaten myself up over that far too much already, and the other stone in my shoe is in my mind an ever-changing enigma, one which I can't and am unable to iron out for fear of burning a hole...

yeah, I'll leave it at that for the time being.

However, I just wish I could calm down and be how I normally am, and just wait and see what happens, there's no rush, is there? If I just chill out and sit back, let things take their course, will I miss a boat?

...

No comments: