Wednesday 16 March 2011

Projects Projects Projects

To kick this side off (the non-worky side, as found on the two-face-esque sister-diary: http://ktpjames.blogspot.com/) and re-initiate I thought I'd start writing about my projects.
I'm a person who can't sit still, I have to be doing things. One way I achieve this is to start projects where I have an idea (be it crazy or otherwise) and carry it out to the best of my ability... or abandon it half-way through in favour of something more interesting.

My latest in half-baked ideas (aside from baking) is my NES tc (total conversion). There are two ideas here, both valid and one more feasible than the other:

1) Transform it into an all-singing, all-dancing media device.
2) Transform it into a Wii.

In the interest of keeping it cheap I opted for the former and hopefully will go through the steps I took over the next post. If I have the urge I'll then do the Wii - if I can secure one cheap enough to tear apart!



No comments: